Friday, May 04, 2007

Been Awhile

Ok, been gently reminded by my good friend Jawan (otherwise known as the "Blog Cop" *grin*) that I need to post again. Well, it's cuz I am so busy is all...we're coming down to the end, and it's starting to get, well, a little crazy. Here's what's going on:


--Frank is down to 2 and 1/2 papers.


--Both of us searching Monster and madly posting resumes and hoping for emails and phone calls offering us the most perfect jobs in the whole wide world.


--Setting up the truck rental through Penske. We are driving the truck and our car. Plan as of today is for my mom, Frank's mom and grandmother to come out and see us for graduation. Then, Frank's mom/grandmother are going to fly the boys back home while me, my mom, and Frank will drive across the U.S. Plan is to leave early 5/30 and go to Phoenix, AZ and stay with Frank's family. Then 5/31 get up and drive to College Station, TX to see my sister (16 hours to get there, ugh.) Then we'll only be 12 hours from home....so we'll see how it goes.


--Looking for someone to fill my post here in Accounting at Biola. So far, no one. But we do have one possibility.


--Madly getting everything together at work--creating a manual, just in case they don't hire someone before I leave--which it's looking more and more like that everyday....


--Pumping the boys up about going home...they are getting excited, although I don't think Steven remembers much...Frankie, however, has the memory of an elephant.


--Catching as many days of Angels' Baseball and Disneyland as we can before we go...


--Getting to all the rest of the tee ball games before we go...


--Getting sad and glad all at the same time. Sad to leave friends we've made here. Glad to be seeing family and friends when we get back.

So, 25 days and counting...

3 comments:

Jawan said...

Hmmm...have you and Crissy come up with a new name for me behind my back? BLOG COP....must say that I kind of like it. Now listen - get your boody out of Cally and back to the south....or else!

Graced said...

can't wait to see you

Dollar General said...

Jason just told me you were coming home! I think that's GREAT!