Sunday, November 11, 2007

movie quotes

Since we've been sick, there have been many movies watched over the past couple of weeks. here are some of my favorite quotes; see if you can guess which movies they came from:

(whoever guesses them all will receive a hearty congrats comment from me to their blog.)

"But I don't want to go among mad people..."

"Hey! Now those were alphabetized!"

"You gots to puckah up yo lips like dis..."

"Virtually indestructable, yet breathes like Egyptian cotton."

"I think it would help, if you'd sort of open your umbrella and say, 'tut, tut, it looks like rain'."

"If he were here right now, I'd kiss'im--right in front of everybody!"

"Some children just don't know when to stop pretending."

"Are they gone yet? My cheeks are killing me! I think it's time for a little break..mm-hmmm...time for a little break..."

"Let's go meet the Pansies!"

"Are we THERE yet?"
"We get there when we GET THERE!"

"Hey fellas....we got ourselves a nodder..."

"You must pull yourself together! Go! Fight! Win! and call me in the morning, dahling--you know I love our little talks..."

"I'm just thinking about the first time I laid eye on you."

"She just loves me for my body."

2 comments:

Jawan said...

You gots to puckah up yo lips like dis..." - Little Mermaid


"I'm just thinking about the first time I laid eye on you." - Monsters, Inc.

Am I right? Gosh, how many times have I seen these movies? I love being a mom!

Anonymous said...

this is right up my alley because i love me some disney....

1. Alice in Wonderland
2. don't know
3. Sebastian from the Little Mermaid
4. The lady that designed the costumes in The Incredibles - her charactor was mimicked after Coco Chanel
5. Winnie the Pooh
6. don't know
7. don't know, but could have sworn i've heard that one before
8. barbie at the end of Toy Story 2
9. Madagascar - "the new york giants!"
10. not sure
11. Cars - the sports cars harassing the big rig
12. the costume chick - The Incredibles
13. Mike in Monsters Inc.
14. not sure about that one either, but sounds pretty funny