Thursday, June 15, 2006

Moving again?!

Agh! I think I am officially going crazy. I work in a building at Biola that is being renovated. I'm in accounting, and the entire department is being moved on Wednesday of next week, and we were officially notified today to get 40 people moved, packed--not to mention that year end is at the end of June and audit happens at the end of August!!! What are these folks thinking?! So, it may be a while before you see another post from me...but please pray that I keep my sanity...


oh, but here's some great news:

Justin is home!!!! whoopee!! The army let him come home for the birth of his child. He is in Colorado right now and the plan is to head to B'ham on Thursday nite. Pray that Junior stays just a little longer so daddy can make it for his birth. Thanks to everyone for praying for Justin, Tracy and baby...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two moves is enough to drive us all crazy. I look forward to hearing about your fun on the 4th!