Thursday, July 06, 2006

bothersome

Hey Folks. Sorry this is gonna be a really short post. I do want to share all the great things that are going on right now, but don't have the time. Just wanted to leave you with a couple of random, albeit bothersome, thoughts that've been circling in my brain for the last couple of weeks:

Why do hot dog makers load the package with 10 hotdogs, and hot dog bun makers load the package with only 8 buns?

Why do garbage pickup companies make black garbage cans for the garbage that gets stored for the week and picked up only once in that week? I notice this only after walking to work on garbage pick-up days, in the heat, in very crowded neighborhoods. Ew. Don't most folks know that dark colors absorb heat and light colors reflect it? All I'm saying is: we need some white plastic garbage cans around here...

ok. I feel better. I'm sure you feel my pain--thanks for letting me vent.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

You make very valid points. I agree with your venting.

BTW, did Traci have her baby yet? Keep us posted.

Jawan said...

Now I'm envious.....we don't have county/city issued trash cans. We had to purchase our own and, since they don't sale heavy duty trash cans cheap, ours are about to fall apart. However, this has nothing to do with the color and the smell. Just "venting"...ha!