Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The hurryer I go, the behinder I get...

Just quoting a guy I work with...Goodness! Has everyone back home been as busy as us here?! My head's spinning; I've got so much going on: Choir concerts, church get-togethers, Kid Christmas parties, Adult Christmas parties, house cleaning for the holidays, gift wrappings, shopping (ugh. which I hate), and the list goes on. Oh yeah, did I mention work? We get a whopping 11 day vacation (paid--yippeee!!!) from Biola, so this last week of work everyone is scurrying, trying to get all the work details wrapped up before we leave for break. Don't know if I'd shared this earlier, but one of my jobs is to monitor/process all incoming and outgoing wires for the school; and everyone wants to get their payments made before we leave. Needless to say it has been interesting trying to get it all done. Told my boss I needed an 11-day vacation; and he was happy to oblige.

Also: today is our 8th wedding anniversary! How is it possible in one moment to feel like time has flown and in the next moment wonder how we ever got this far? I do know that I love my husband more and more every day, and literally could not live without him. He keeps my head on straight for me! Love you Babe!

1 comment:

Crissy said...

Hey!... That picture was made in my kitchen! Cool!

Love you and miss you. And yes, we've all been busy too. I'm ready for my version of normal to return.