Friday, March 09, 2007

Kids say the darndest things

Frankie: "If you don't stop, I'm gonna get on your nerves!"
Steven: "Huh! My nerves are strong enough to handle you!"

Steven: (in a LOUD outside voice at church) "Mama, I passed gas! I didn't poop!"

Steven: "Mama, can I have flappy peanut butter and jelly sandwich?" (As opposed to toasted)
Me: "Oh, you mean a 'floppy' pbj?"
Steven: "NO Mama! A FLAPPY peanut butter and jelly sandwich! And can you switch the jelly to honey?"

Steven: "Brian, why are you naked?" (after walking in on Brian as he was getting out of the shower.)

Frankie: "Mama, the Tooth Fairy forgot to come last night." (Oops. Shoot. We forgot to switch his latest tooth for a dollar.)
Frank: "That's ok, buddy. Maybe the Tooth Fairy's working the day shift."

Steven: (after Frank walked in the door wearing new shoes) "Daddy, your shoes are beautiful!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes...that's what I have to look forward to, huh? :-)) Give those boys hugs for me.

Love,

Aunt Tracy

Anonymous said...

Oh my god i love kids!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lend those two buzzards to me sometime!