Sunday, June 17, 2007

I've been tagged...

Oops. This is the first chance I've gotten to sit down and catch up on other friend's blogs, and I realized Abbey tagged me back on May 3. For heaven's sakes. Where is my head? Anyway, lest I fail as a true quirky friend, let me post my seven:



1. I do not like sand between my toes. Or in any other crevice of my body for that matter.

2. I was born with a form of club feet. Yup, wore casts and all, til I was 2 years old.

3. I work in a funeral home.

4. I have been a dental assistant, a music teacher, a restaurant server, a student, a finance secretary, a grocery store cashier, an opera chorus singer, and an advocare representative.

5. I hate to excercise, but love how I feel after it's over.

6. I have a secret fear of meeting new people. I know you don't believe me...But once the ice has been broken, I'm fine.

7. My grandmother and I have the same pinkie toe.

ok, there's my seven.

I tag:

Kim H.
Crissy S.
Sandra N.
Alison A.
Megan J.
Miriam A.
Kim P.
Jenn C.
Jawan M.
Deannah E.
Jackie C.

Now we'll see who's keeping up with Amber....ok, all you Biola folks, good chance for my AL friends to meet you, teehee. If you don't have a blog, please leave your seven in the comments section. Let the fun begin!

1 comment:

Jawan said...

Being tagged....hmmmm, does that mean I state seven facts about myself? I was happy to read my name on your list! We've been out of town in Memphis this past week for the PCA Gen. Assembly so sorry that I, too, have lost my head and haven't responded sooner.