Saturday, September 13, 2008

Still here but not all there

Just wanted to let you know that I have not abandoned the blogging community forever, just for a season. Lot going on right now, and a lot that has gone on these past few months. Too much to share, so I have, and am taking a break from blogging. Little bit too much emotion going on and I have absolutely zero drive to share over the internet. But have no fear, when I'm ready, I'll come back, don't worry. See ya around...If ya need me, call or email.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to see you checking in. i'd had been thinking of you. hope everything works out for you soon.

Carole Heaven said...

hold onto the strength of others....
L/M (love, Mom)

Anonymous said...

I'm confident the work you are doing in real life is more important than keeping the internet updated. We are still keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Feel free to post a topic that takes your mind off of life's trials.

Cousin Kevin