Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cali, here I come

Ok, booked my flight and I'm gonna do it! I am nervous but excited. I will leave next Wednesday, audition on Thursday, and fly back on Friday. I think it is a win-win situation. If they like me and offer me the job--great! I get to go to Japan for 8 months with my family. If they don't offer me the job, I get to stay home and NOT leave comfort zone--which is also great! we'll see...

Oh, forgot to mention in all the excitement that I got a role in "Into the Woods". I got Jack's Mother. It is a great character role and will be a lot of fun. Unfortunately, if I get the job at Disney, I will have to leave the show, bummer. So, life will be um, exciting, either way...

Check out the audition info here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what an opportunity! Don't forget to pick up some brownies while you're out there. :-)) Keep us updated!

Love ya,

Tracy

Anonymous said...

Very Cool. Enjoy the whole process and remember sling the stage prescence at them. You've seen Disney shows.

Also a big congrats on Into the Woods!!

Missy said...

Woohoo!!! That is an awesome oppurtunity! Praying for your safe trip and God's will to be done! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

This is really amazing, Amber. I'm very proud of you. I could tell last night you were giddy like a schoolgirl, and it was infectious! I'll be praying for you whatever happens. But to be honest, I will be bummed if you move away, I've just met you! Some of my selfish nature coming through, sorry! Can't wait to hear what happens, I'll be checking your blog frequently.

Abbey said...

I think you are an amazing singer! You can do this!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber!
I just found out about your blog. Very nice! Do you have an email address?

-Luanne @Biola