Friday, January 04, 2008

Out of the blue...

Ok, just got an email from Disney, CA; requesting me to come and audition for Tokyo Disney--they need a Celtic vocalist. Agh! how cool is that? I think I might do it (audition that is..)
who knows? I might just get it.
Here are the details: Thursday, 1/17 in North Hollywood. They even offered me an appointment and greeted me by name in the email! I can't believe they kept my info for so long--I auditioned for "Aladdin" in June 05! They had told me "thanks for coming; you're not quite right for Aladdin, but we'll keep your info." Well, I guess they did...

It would be an 8 month run from March to Nov if I got the job. But I could sing "celtic woman" all day long. and homeschool my children in a foreign land. How cool would that be?!

I'll let you know if I decide to go...

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow. That sounds unbelievable. When are you flying out there?

Kimmipeach@gmail.com said...

wow! i know someone who could possibly be a music star overseas. cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

Let us know if you need any advice about the Japanese people. My husband, Brian, works with them out at Honda. It's a neat culture. But don't ask him for any Japanese words because he mainly knows all the bad ones!

Amber said...

Thanks Melissa, I might be taking you up on that!