Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 10th anniversary. Been quite a day--week, actually.

But I wanted to say that I didn't forget, amidst all the other stuff.

To Frank:

Thanks for being there for me, babe, through thick and thin, sickness and health. Thanks for being my rock. I am sorry from one grieving person to another the loss we have suffered this week and the ones in the past. I am glad that we've had each other and that we have the boys. Maybe through God's grace we'll get through this one too, and live to celebrate our 11th, 12th, 20th--well why not? let's just shoot for 50 or 60. Thanks for being my Edward. Who else would get up every 4 hours and make sure I had my meds and some food to take it with in case my stomach was upset? Who else would help me clean up after surgery, ugh? Who else would hold me while we both cry and fall into exhausted sleep? Nobody but you. I love you. Happy Anniversary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so beautiful, amber. happy anniversary to you both. i love how you wrote this.